quinta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2009

Néa


The sand loves when the waves come
The sky can't wait for the light of the sun
I need you, my friend, like the sand, like the sky
And you've become a drifting wave and a traveling light
It hurts, 'cause you used to be my shelter
But the memories of us put myself together
So, I wait patiently and hope that someday We'll see each other
and have wonderful times with one another
Under that tree or sitting on a sidewalk with our feet on the grass
Eating chocolate and doing a total mess
Remember, I wouldn't mind driving to "the moon" and back to pick you up like we were used to doing before
Because, baby, after years of friendship, that's what I'm here for.

3 comentários:

Palatus disse...

Ele nos faz sentir saudade...e a amizade que vos prende juntos é muito forte...que continuem assim. I love my teacher, Néa.

Nea disse...

awnnn That's so sweet!! I love this poem, love the artist even more. Miss the afternoons steping the grass and making a mess with chocolate too. Miss when you used to buy me "tofee" ( my favorite candy), miss our conversations "tete-a-tete"! I feel so blessed that we are able to keep in touch even in such spacial distance, because my life with no talking or laughing with/of you wouldnt be as happy!! Love you my best friend! Love u unconditionally!! I'll always be there for you!!

Unknown disse...

Awww that's too cute! =^.^=